Charity Tandem Skydiving
Tandem skydiving for charity is a popular way of experiencing our sport. You can participate in a Sponsored Parachute Jump for whatever charity you wish; for example, you can raise money for your local hospice or any other charity that is close to your heart.
The cost of a Tandem Skydive for one of our selected charities are discounted**.
** Call us on 01948 841111 if you would like to jump for one of the charities below.
To jump for free (Taking your costs out of the funds raised), you will have to ask the charity what the minimum amount of money you will have to raise.
- Age UK Cheshire
- Alzheimers Research UK MORE INFO.
- Caudwell Children
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Claire House Hospice
- Compton Hospice
- Donna Louise Childrens Hospice
- Dyslexia Action
- Douglas Macmillan Cancer/Hospice
- East Cheshire Hospice
- Katharine House Hospice
- Hope House Children's Hospices MORE INFO.
- Hospice Of The Good Shepherd
- Midlands Air Ambulance
- Mencap Wales
- MS Society
- Muscular Dystrophy UK MORE INFO.
- New Life Foundation for Disabled Children
- Nightingale House Hospice MORE INFO.
- Shropshire Mind
- St Giles Hospice
- St Davids Hospice
- St Kentigerns Hospice
- St Lukes Hospice
- St Michaels Hospice - Hereford
- Wirral Mencap
- Wirral Animal Sanctuary
- Zoe's Place Baby Hospice
If you wish to participate by skydiving for charity in one of these events please call us on 01948 841111 or contact them direct by using the email adress below.